Sunday, January 15, 2006

Fireflies and Fairies


Did you know that every time you see a firefly, a pixie fairy has earned her wings? So says Fairy Fiona, resident fairy at "Recurrent Dreams". And she should know, coming from the Enchanted Garden and all. Fairy Fiona . . what can I say . . she loves tea parties . . and telling stories . . and making little girl's wishes come true! I have gotten to know her very well , because I am the shopkeeper at Recurrent Dreams. You see, one starry evening, just before closing, Fiona fluttered in, needing a new wand. She was so impressed with our fairy finery, she asked "Can I come back and share my stories with the children?" "Of course" I exclaimed, "We will hold Fairy Tea Time every Saturday, and have parties on Sundays!" That was over a year ago now, and I have become quite an authority on fairies and tea parties since then. What fun! To learn more about our Fairy Tea Parties, visit our site at http://www.recurrentdreams.com.

No comments: