Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wee will Wee will Rock You!


This week, a “Cool” dad came in the shop with a very busy little boy. I was not surprised when I discovered that he was a musician. Well, come to find out, he had just released a Children’s CD, called “Wee Rock"! Of course I was dying to hear it, so being the cool dude that he was, he gave me a complimentary copy. I played it all afternoon, and discovered, not only did I enjoy it, but the children that came in the shop loved it. Two days later, I had it on my front counter, as our hot new item. "Wee Rock" is the creation of husband and wife team Greg and Erin Paxton. They live locally, in Long Beach, with their son, Jonathan, whose antics were their inspiration. It is on sale now at Recurrent Dreams for $12.99 (regular $16.99). Songs include, “Runny Nose Bunny”, “Hey Daddy!”, “My Tea Party”, Silly Sammy”, and more. It is not available on our online store yet http://www.RecurrentDreams.com, however, just call us, and we will ship it to you. 562-597-8500. If you have heard it, I would love to read your comments.

1 comment:

Recurrent Dreams said...

Thanks Fiona. Let's play the new CD "WEE ROCK" by husband and wife team Greg and Erin Paxton, during the Fairy Princess Birthday Party. It should be perfect for the 3 year old's fairy dance.